Pedrotti Hays empowers nonprofits to set and achieve strategic goals
Kathy Pedrotti Hays will offer attendees from around the world the foundation and inspiration to lead their nonprofits to their financial goals with an intensive training program at the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy.
The four-day course will run from Jan. 12 – 15, 2015 at the Indiana University-Purdue University campus in downtown Indianapolis. Through detailed coursework and real-world examples, Kathy will empower students to:
- Identify and validate prospective donors
- Manage the fundraising process
- Use research to match a donor’s interests & needs with your nonprofit’s mission and goals
- Build an annual fund donor base that keeps on giving
- Manage the process of raising money
- Recognize planned giving benefits to your donors and to your nonprofit
- Structure a successful solicitation
- Respond to challenges and ethical dilemmas with professional skill.
For more information on the Principles and Techniques of Fundraising training course, visit the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy’s website.